Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

good news! i get my old webspace back with friday! thanks to alexander jandl, who gave me some space, while i my page was closed due the fact i havnt payed the bills for my space. and either  thanks to world4you, which havnt deleted my space while i was out of money. (i hope they will forgive me) :)

so with friday you will able to visit and watch the developing process on : www.aries-lenov.com (its like a spaceship and even more...)

a other thing i plan, is do seperate the code again, do create a nice 2d framework for peoples which wants to creates 2d games on webgl.

the frame work will include:
- input devices (such as keyboard, mouse, and soon the micrisifti kinect (soon? depends how motivated i am))
- sound
- game mathematics
- basic shaders (blinn - which includes: bumpmapping, specular, glow effects, trail effects, and so on...)
- particles
...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen